We provide a high degree of attention for your unique needs through a number of services, including Individual Counseling, Couples Therapy, Family Therapy and Group Therapy. We are experienced to treat many problems. We can help you with:
Concerns with Anxiety
- Do you find yourself ‘on edge’ more than you used to be?
- Do you carry around a chronic sense of dread?
- Do you find yourself constantly worrying and living with fears of the future?
- Has your day to day living been compromised because of your anxiety?
Concerns with Mood
- Do you find your motivation to do things you once enjoyed is now lacking?
- Is it hard to get out of bed in the morning? Are you crying more than you used to?
- Is your family growing concerned about the changes they see in you?
Academic or Work Stressors
- High school and college students oftentimes find learning differences or emotional issues hinder their academic and career progress.
- Whether you’re concerned about entrance or board exams (SAT, PSAT, MCAT, etc), a proper evaluation may determine whether testing accommodations and/or individualized treatments are appropriate to help you succeed.
Concerns with Adjustment or Relationships
- Is communication difficult?
- Are you going through a separation and/or divorce?
- Have you lost someone you love?
- Are work issues causing you significant stress?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with family responsibilities?