We understand that these are strange and difficult times. The health and well-being of our clients and staff is our top priority. That being said, we are implementing policies and procedures focused on supporting a safe environment. Continuity of care for all clients is of utmost importance, and our desire is to be a source of ongoing support. At this time, we are offering video and in-person sessions. Based on the criteria below, please let us know if you would like your next session to be in person or by video/phone.
We are offering HIPAA-compliant video or phone sessions for those:
- Practicing social distancing
- Symptomatic/sick (cough, fever, runny nose, etc.)
- Exposed to anyone symptomatic/sick (any illness) in the past two weeks
- Traveled out of state/country in the past two weeks
Please confirm (by calling or emailing) you would prefer a video session prior to your next appointment. In the event that a universal “shelter in place” option is recommended by local officials and the CDC, we are fully prepared to transition to 100% video sessions. To have a successful video session, you need an internet connection and a computer with a webcam and a microphone. If you run into issues connecting, restart your computer or check out http://help.doxy.me
At the time of your scheduled session, click on the button below for a video session with your clinician:
An in-person session is available for those:
- NOT currently symptomatic/sick (absent of cough, fever, runny nose, etc.),
- NOT been exposed to anyone symptomatic/sick (any illness) in the past two weeks
- Have NOT traveled out of state/country in the past two weeks
- Closing our waiting room, and our front door will remain locked for the time being.
- Your clinician will greet you at the door at the time of your session. Individuals that are not clients being seen should wait in the comfort of their car.
- For children that are clients, your child’s clinician will walk your child to your vehicle upon completion of their session.
- Follow-up conversations with parents can take place through your client portal.
- Wiping down commonly touched surfaces every hour with disinfectant.
- Providing hand sanitizer at the front desk.
- Requiring child clients to wash hands before and after each session.
- Unless there is a mandate from Montgomery County or the State of Texas to wear a face-covering, clients can choose to wear a face-covering for in-person meetings. If you prefer your clinician wear a face-covering as well, please let us know in advance of the meeting.
You will find skilled, experienced clinicians who have helped clients just like you build richer, more rewarding lives. All of our clinicians are licensed professionals in the areas of counseling or clinical psychology.
We value collaboration, and you will find a supportive atmosphere where you and your clinician will work together to identify goals for services and develop ways of measuring progress.
Our office is located close to I-45 in the front of The Woodlands. Our facility provides a warm, inviting and comfortable atmosphere.
Copyright Connect Psychological Services PLLC – All rights reserved