We are considered out-of-network for all insurance companies, meaning we do not bill insurance companies for our services. We can provide necessary documentation for you to submit to your own insurance for any potential reimbursement for utilizing an out-of-network provider. We work directly with clients to create goals together, rather than communicating with insurance companies about diagnoses, treatment plans and length of therapy.
We are happy to answer any questions about private pay services. All major credit cards, debit cards, Health Savings Accounts, Medical Flex Accounts, cash, and checks are accepted. Fees vary based on clinician’s level of education and experience. Reduced fees are available either by direct arrangement with the therapist or by meeting with a graduate therapist intern (when available).
- Initial Session (60 minutes): $150 – $180
- Individual, Couples or Family Therapy (45-50 minutes): $130 – $160
- Group Therapy: $50 – $70
- Evaluations (per 60 minutes): $180
“GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE” (GFE)
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your care at Connect will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a GFE for the total
expected cost of all services being requested at Connect.
- Once you initial appointment is made, a GFE will be made available in your client portal for you to sign.
- At any time, you can also ask for a GFE before you schedule an item or
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your GFE, you can dispute the bill.
- For questions or more information about your right to a GFE, visit http://www.cms.gov/nosurprises.