Opening for Administrative Assistant
Connect Psychological Services (www.connectps.org) is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to support our small, Christian mental health practice of 7 clinicians. Must work well in a team environment in a fast-paced setting.
Primary duties include direct client service by answering clinic telephone, greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling appointments, processing client payments, maintaining demographic information of records, ensuring all patient intake and discharge information is processed through electronic records, placing reminder calls for upcoming appointments, processing incoming and outgoing mail, maintaining forms required for front desk activities, and ensuring reception area is well maintained, neat and clean. Additional job duties include assisting staff psychologists with setting up evaluations, transcription of background information for evaluations, and scanning of documents into client records.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Detail oriented
- Preference given to those with 2+ years of similar experience
- Proficient PC/Mac skills
- Working knowledge of copier, fax machine, printer and scanner
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a range of people in an open, friendly, customer-oriented manner
- Must possess a high level of professionalism (discretion on the phone and when clients are in office, maintaining HIPAA-compliance and confidentiality)
- Excellent work ethic, diligent, and willing to learn
- Works well in a team role and independently post-training
Wage is commensurate with capability and experience ($14.00-$17.00/hr) full-time, M-F, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Health benefits available.
Please email Joy Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide a copy of resume and for any inquiries.