Opening for Administrative Assistant
Connect Psychological Services is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to support our small, Christian mental health practice of 7 clinicians located in the front of The Woodlands, TX. Must work well in a team environment in a fast-paced setting! Start date of mid-July 2022.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents using Google Workspace
- Plan and schedule appointments for all 7 clinicians
- Greet and assist onsite clients
- Answer inbound telephone calls and respond to email
- Enter new clients into client management software; aid in scheduling
- Process payments
- Assist with multiple facets of psychological evaluations, including disseminating materials and transcription
- Perform all other office tasks
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in real time in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a range of people in an open, friendly, customer-oriented manner
- Must possess a high level of professionalism (discretion on the phone and when clients are in office, maintaining HIPAA-compliance and confidentiality)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Hourly wage is commensurate with capability and experience ($15.00-$18.00/hour) full-time, M-F. Benefits available.
Please contact Greg and Joy Ryan at email@example.com to provide a copy of resume and for any inquiries.